Strict Standards: Non-static method CSS_Switcher::usage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/bigblog/public_html/hipporiver/plugins/pi.css_switcher.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bigblog/public_html/hipporiver/plugins/pi.css_switcher.php:29) in /home/bigblog/public_html/hipporiver/core/core.functions.php on line 707

Strict Standards: Non-static method Comment::form() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/bigblog/public_html/hipporiver/core/core.template.php on line 2503
Comments
the Big Blog Company

Comments on A brand new blog design - with a hippo in it

I must admint I didn’t like the old design.
This one is terrific. I love it smile)

Mayby you can choose to put the font of the article in plain text, rather than bold. And downsize them.

Regards.

Posted by Laurent bervas  on  10/05  at  01:04 AM

Happy with the hippos!

I’ve also launched a new blog this week as part of my teaching and research.

Good luck with tBBC!

Posted by Jonathan Briggs  on  10/05  at  02:33 AM

The font of the article body text is not bold, Laurent

Posted by Perry de Havilland  on  10/05  at  03:15 AM

On my windows machine it looks like a bold font.
I took a look to your style sheet file and found the size for body style tag : 15px;
Mayby try 12px ?

Posted by Laurent bervas  on  10/05  at  06:25 AM

I love it ! Congratulations ! This new blog is great !

Posted by Guillaume du Gardier  on  10/05  at  10:46 AM

Mayby try 12px ?

Maybe you could try clicking the style switcher again and revert to the default base font size (which incidentally happens to be 12px).

There are 4 different style sheets, all triggered from the style switcher under “Accessibility” in the sidebar. 15px is the large size for either the graphic and high contrast versions. You obvisouly pushed that button at some point.

My personal disclaimer: ”extensive range of twidly little bugs and things that probably don’t work quite right” do not include the users.

Posted by  on  10/05  at  12:34 PM

Henry, re your personal disclaimer: Heh.

Posted by  on  10/05  at  02:49 PM
Enter your comment

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Unlike spambots, humans can read. Please prove you're human by typing the following word in the field below:

We're on top, okay?